lesbian spanking

Bookmark and Share
Last night was amazing. I waitlisted for the Movie "Margin Call" in Park City at the Sundance Film Festival. I was number seven of the last seven people to get in to the 1200 seat theater. I am in the money management business so I actually lived the collapse of the fixed income and financial markets of 2008. This movie will definitely go mainstream not because it was the best movie that I have ever seen but because of the cast. Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Demi Moore, Stanley Tucci, Paul Bettany, Will Emerson, Sam Rogers, Penn Badgley, Zachary Quinto, and so many more I could go on and on. The movie actually made me a little queasy because at one time in my career I worked at Bear Stearns a large investment bank and it churned up memories of times when making money was not so fun and losing money was even more painful. Based loosely on the collapse of Lehman Brothers "Margin Call" tells the story of the 2008 financial collapse that took the firm under. As always Kevin Spacey is incredible. Jeremy Irons is a treat as always and the all star ensemble makes this one well worth your time and money.

My favorite movie so far as of Wednesdays "The Details" with Toby Maguire, so very clever in its plot and well thought out. Funny from the beginning to the end. It is a black comedy of sorts where a guy gets in to a lot of hot water all in about a 24hour period. Laura Linney steps outside of her normal roles and is hysterically funny as the crazy next door neighbor. Go see this one as soon as it is in theaters. Staring Elizabeth Banks, Ray Liotta, Kerry Washington, Laura Linney and Toby Macguire. We have also seen "Pariah" a very moving film of a young lesbian spanking girl trying to come out in a conservative household and not knowing how to do it. This young ladies autobiography was very touching. "Buck" is one of the most extraordinary documentary films that I have ever seen. It is the life's story of Buck Branaman and his family (The Horse Whisperer).

This year has a very different vibe from last year's festival. I have not seen as many high profile stars walking the streets, I am sure that they are here I mean look at the first movie above that I have reviewed. There is not as much free schwag a sign of the times and a recession. I don't want to go as far as to say that the movies are not as good but let's just say that Sundance appears to be trying to get back to the basics and keep the Premiers and Audience Choice uk lesbian spanking awards for clever, well written, well researched films and also many new film makers. I will report back later in the week until then enjoy your movies.

visit lesbian spanking

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment