Games Gear FAQ

Bookmark and Share
Can I connect ps3 to comcast tv cable box ethernet port?Not same modem computer connected to and no router.?
I'm finding all kind of different answers to this. I have no router, want to connect ps3 to comcast tv cable box ethernet port, and also hold computer in bedroom connected to separate cable modem that I would similar to to be able to be online near at same time as ps3.

Can i connect to the internet on my psp by using my laptop (windows xp) i enjoy the usb cable...?
any help would be intensely nice

Can i create a gamertag in need losing my points(gamerscore)? plz give support to!?
ok i got my xbox 360 on christmas and im presently getting xbox live this week or the next. i know how to create one but when i am can i resembling select my curent gamertag im using with no xbox live or do i own to create a new one and lose adjectives my points? plz help because i really dont want to lose my points.

Can i create a password for my wii?
my little brothers are always using it when i'm not around and they bring to a close up leaving it on and controllers on the floor and such and i want to prevent them from using it

Can I download a team game from the PSN onto more than one system??
I downloaded warhawk and my friend wants to hold it to. Is there any course I can download my copy of warhawk onto his ps3?? If so, how?? Thanks in credit!!

Can i download adjectives kind of full games on my XBox 360 rugged drive, besides the XBox live arcade games??
At GameStop, there be a 360 there and it have a bunch of games on the hard drive such as Guitar Hero, The Simpsons Game, Forza MotorSport 2, et cetera.

Can i download content and use on any xbox live justification?
can i download call of duty 4 map on my account and use on another xbox live information on my hard drive?

Can i download stuff on my xbox and put it on my friends xbox?
If i download the new map for gears of war on my xbox 360 from xbox live is within anyway of putting the new map on my friends xbox for example can i plug a USB stick in my xbox and put the map on it and then plug it surrounded by my friends and would he get the up to date maps?? I wont to know cos my friend have not got xbox live and i enjoy

Can i draw from connected to the internet near my psp minus a router?
i just bought a psp slim and i want to know if i bought a DWL-122 usb adapter if i could return with connected somehow to the internet with my psp by using this,i don't enjoy a wireless connection or a router, but if at hand is some hack that i could use that would be great....

Can i enjoy sum wii codes for pro evo 08?
mine is ; 3093 7035 1479 my wii is; 0008 2739 9963 0197

Can I find any guitar hero songs on Rock Band?
Will I be able to achieve Through Fire and Flames? Maybe as a download from the PS Store? I have a playstation 3. Or if I can download the song somewhere and put it onto my ps3 concrete drive?

Can I fix my Xbox 360 if its get no reciept?
I got the red ring of loss and the problem is, I bought this thing past its sell-by date the black market, so I didn't take a receipt. Is here any way to fix it short having a unloading?

Can i hook up a PS2 beside XBOX cords?
i have a regular XBOX but i enjoy a PS2 but i dont have to cords to hook it up to the TV. but i hold the XBOX cords. an one of the cords fits to the PS2. but the other doesnt. is there a route i can hook it up?

Can I obtain the wii online through my laptop instead of router?
Will be in Uni accomodation from September. Will own the Uni wireless network surrounded by my room. However, I won't be able to gain the Wii directly through the router. But, could I connect my laptop to the network, after hook my Wii up to the laptop to play onlnie games etc!?

Can I play a European hobby on my US Playstation 2 or 3?
Is there any download or anything that would permit me do this? Or do I need a European system to play European games? I don't know much around PS2s or systems in common, so please be specific with your answers. Thanks!

Can I play a PC activity i.e. installed on a HDD that does not contain the OS?
My primary drive that the OS is housed, is only 150GB. I would resembling to add a second internal drive for the sole purpose of installing and playing games. I'm merely wondering if I can install and read games from this secodn drive if it doesn't have the OS.

Can I play a Rock Band (NTSC) backup on my flashed Pal xbox 360?
I have a flashed, uk (pal), xbox 360 (which allows copied games to be played) I can with the sole purpose download an american (ntsc) copy of the game as it's not be released here yet. Is in that any way the copy would work on my xbox?

Can I Play Call of Duty 4 online next to Dial-Up?
i have every system even workstation would be fine.

Can i play Guitar Hero III for PS2 on a PS3?
will the guitar hero III controler for PS2 work on a PS3 if i got one or would i own to buy the PS3 version of guitar hero

Can i play my Australian (PAL) PS2 games on a Japanese PS2?
Hi. I'm living in Japan as an exchange student next to a host family and i enjoy a PS2 in my bedroom. SO i'm wondering if i can play my Australian PS2 games on their Japanese PS2? [[NOTE: All my games are contained by Australia, so i cannot simply put it in and see if it works]] Thanks surrounded by advance for your backing, Ethan

Can I play my ps3 on my Dell S199WFP. If so how can I hold audio.?
What cables do I obligation for it, and how much should I be expecting to spend?

Can i play playstation 3 contained by macbook pro eyeshade?
I have a macbook pro 17 that have a dvi, but it is only output. Is here any possibility to connect the playstation 3 video output to the macbook screen via any process necessary?Either card express or any other ways? Thank you!

Can i play ps1 ps2 and ps3 winter sport from other countries on my ps3?
i heard ps3 werent region coded but that the games are so i still dont infer if i can or not thanks!

Can i play sweet games in recent times close to Medal of honor airborne surrounded by my notebook a moment ago lone core duo for organization can i play?
my pc is core duo but i dont know can play pendant of honor airborne because of just approaching i said for only bureau work low graphics but i test Cod 4it works but the graphics of the building and etc. is similar to a normal games standard graphics just resembling graphices in ps2. can i play decoration of honor airborne just approaching call of duty 4 minimum?? please...

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment